- I leave my classroom very organized. Everything has to come out of our rooms, but I get to leave my things in my bookshelves, desk drawer, and cabinets. I make sure everything is cleaned out and organized before I leave for summer break, and then I cover it all with old sheets so it doesn't get dusty.
- We are held to a pretty strict copy limit, so if I can find a way to make some copies for next year I'll get started. I'll try to get my data notebooks and beginning of the year forms ready.
- I'm pretty excited about this one-shop! I love, love, love shopping for back to school items.
- I take home my lesson plan folders and working on formally modify my lesson plans. They always have notes and writing all over them after I teach my lessons, but I never have time to make the formal changes until summer.
- I try to focus on one major thing I want to improve on for the next year. For me, I want to develop an enrichment unit for each of my social studies unit. These changes help keep things fresh and exciting for me.
"EGG"STRA! "EGG"STRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
17 minutes ago