Free For All Friday

Yea!!!  My favorite day is here!  Freebie Day!  I’m excited to browse around and scoop up everyone’s wonderful free item.  I’m sure they’re going to be incredible.  I’m going to share something that I posted earlier this summer, so I’m sorry if you already have it.  (I promise that I’ll have some new things soon.  I have a bunches that I want to give away, but they still need tweaking.)

If you’ve followed my blog this summer, you know I’ve been working like crazy on math work stations, and I’ve gone a little overboard on making task cards.  The item I’m giving a way came from an idea from Debbie Diller’s Math Work Stations book and can be adapted for almost any grade level.  Check it out, and  I hope you like it!  Just click on the picture.

Come and join this last day of Teacher Week!
Ashleigh

Comments

1. says

Thanks for stopping by Ashleigh (o: Love your polka dots!
    I'm telling you, Kevin and Amanda have the best fonts and ba-zillions of them. Hope your school year is off and running well! (o:

2. says

I love this! You said you were working on your math stations, I'd love to know more about this! I started math stations this week and I am looking for a way to tweak a few things because it wasn't working for me. Would you mind sharing a little about yours? I'l hoping to write a post about mine in the next week!

3. says

Ashleigh–this is incredible! I love how adorable it is and what a great way to work on story problems. I love all of your printables, they are always eye-catching and so useful!
    Kristen

4. says

Thank you all so much! I'm really excited about using this too!

Ms. Payton, I will definitely share more, but I actually don't start back until Monday, so I need a little practice myself first:)

5. says

Ashleigh,

Thanks so much for the center! It's on Pinterest, and that is how I found your blog. I teach 2nd and will be able to use it in a few months when we get into double digits!

Just read your Meet the Teacher post! I live in Virginia now, but I grew up in Melbourne and I get the whole nothing but cows reference! Although Melbourne isn't like that… but I know what you mean… Anyway, love your blog!

6. says

Ashleigh,
    {reposting,…spelled your name wrong!}

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome math station packet-it is adorable and I know my second graders will have fun! My copy of Debbie Diller's book finally arrived today, after being back-ordered!
    Primary Practice