I used the same differentiation strategy for my Place Value Scavenger Hunt task cards and created three sets of task cards for different levels of learners. This is one of my all-time favorite work station activities, so I'm very excited to have an updated version for my students! I think these new task cards will be even more user friendly!
I'm still not sure why I thought it would be a good idea to revise over 500 word problems, but once I started I couldn't stop! I know that one of the reasons I want to update this product was because I wanted to find a font with numbers that were a bit easier to read. *Mission Accomplished* I also wanted to spruce up the overall look of the product. While it's the same exact format and content, I think it just looks better.
I've also been working on my 4th Grade Language Arts Morning Work answer key. I'm now 3/4 of the way finished, and it is painstakingly slow! Who knew there was so much on one page!