Escape rooms and breakout classrooms are a great way to increase student engagement and to promote collaborative learning. This place value escape activity is a perfect way to culminate your place value and rounding unit.
Here’s what’s included:
- Detailed teacher directions
- Easy to follow student directions
- Answer keys
- Print and digital options
Place Value Content
- Clue 1: Students determine which digit is in the ten thousands place in for numbers written in standard, expanded, and written form.
- Clue 2: Students solve five place value problems by comparing the value of digits in various numbers.
- Clue 3: Students solve multiple rounding problems. As students round, they color the corresponding number on the Clue 3 recording sheet.
- Clue 4: Students multiply and compare each of the 14 equation task cards using the symbols <, >, and =.
This can be used with Breakout Edu boxes or with your own boxes and locks. If you do not have boxes and locks, you may use the digital version, where students submit their answers on Google Forms.
Total Pages: 25
File Size: 19 MB
Check out these other spring products!
Here are more test prep products!
There are no reviews yet.